Sunday, December 8, 2013

Week 12

So...
I probably will not be typing a lot this week because once again the
keyboard is super sketchy. But I will try and I hope that I can get the
point across too. So far, I have been super grateful for the many things
that have happened in my life and grateful for the opportunity to serve
here in Hungary with some of the best missionaries and people in the whole
world. I am loving it to death and I hope to be able to stay here long
enough to make a difference. But that is one thing that I have learned on
my mission. That every little second counts. When you meet someone on
the street, you have one little moment to change their lives. I don't
know about you, but I really don't want to mess that up. That is why it is
so important to be able to be worthy of having the spirit with us on a
mission at all times. You never know when you will need it, or when there
might be a life changing event that pops up out of nowhere.
Today I was actually able to go to visit hero square again and actually
visit an old castle here too. There is a motto that I would like to start
living by on my mission. That is, "tracting is always the best on P day." I
would completely agree with this, because this last week was hard for us.
We had programs but not as many as we would like. So when today we had
someone let us in who seemed somewhat interested, it really made our day. I
am loving when we can get let in and be able to share the message of the
gospel into this people's life, it is absolutely vital. I have seen the
Lord help us already in the two weeks I have been here.
Last week for example.
My comp always asks where would I like to tract or street. And it is hard
because I do not know a lot of places to go!! So I usually just say the
places I know. But last week I chose an apartment complex and here in
Hungary you have to call from the door outside to get let in the building.
So I tried, and the first person I called let us in!!! We went to their
door and a lady in her 30's answered the door. We asked her a few questions
and then she started crying. Her question was, "Why do the best people in
life die?" This was the opportunity we had prayed for. And immediately we
started to testify. We gave her our number because she had people over, and
a small pamphlet about God's plan for us. I pray she calls. But little
miracles like that are happening all over the place in Hungary.
The weather here is a little cold. Today I had to go buy a beanie and a
scarf from Tesco, basically like the Walmart in Hungary. So that was nice.
 hahaha.
The time is flying by here, I hope it is there too. I hope things are going
great! Every day I think of home, and I hope you are all doing good.
Szeretlek titatek,
Nikolsz Elder

No comments:

Post a Comment