Wednesday, September 18, 2013

FINALLY A LETTER!

We're so glad that a letter finally came! He wrote it on his second day at the Provo MTC, but didn't mail it until Monday! And it's even handwritten!

"Sept. 12th, 2013    10:29 PM

Dear Family,

Yes I am here safely! My lights are supposed to be out... But I thought I would write you and let you know I am doing fine! The first and second day have been extremely hard. The first day our teachers only spoke Hungarian! And to make it more interesting... My entire district, companionship, and roommates  are 2 elders :) Cathcart Elder (from Ireland) and Vanem Sorensen (from Lehi). Cathcart Elder and I are the only two Hungarian missionaries. Vanem Sorensen is the only Estonian missionary. I have my own room and tonight (Thursday) I was just appointed District Leader. The language is super hard but we're working on it. I found out P-day is on Thursday. So next week I will email you! I'm now five minutes past bed with so much more to say!! I need to be an example here, so I'm going to bed. Miss you, Love you.

Nichols Elder"

No comments:

Post a Comment