Monday, November 18, 2013

First Companionship in Pest


Dear Brother and Sister Nichols:

I am so sorry for your loss. Our thoughts and prayers will be with you and your family. I called Elder Nichols. He told me, as you had, that he had the chance to talk with her before he left. He said she was struggling but he was able to talk with her. She said she would be with him on his mission. I know she will, if she can.

My mother passed away while my daughter was on her mission. I know how difficult this can be. We will do what we can to help your son. Your son is terrific. I had a nice interview with him yesterday. He went tracting yesterday and attended a program (discussion) where he bore testimony and said a prayer. He was great.

Today, he received his companion (Elder Christensen) and is assigned to the city of Pest. He has a wonderful companion and is in a great city. Here’s a photo of Elder Nichols and Elder Christensen:
Again, I am sorry for your loss. I pray that the Holy Spirit will whisper comfort at this time.
With my deepest sympathies,
President Smith
 

No comments:

Post a Comment